Support Cathedral of Hope
Whether it is a one time gift or a continuing contribution rest assured that your support is how continue the mission of the Cathedral of Hope.
Reclaiming Christianity as a faith of extravagant grace, radical inclusion and relentless compassion.
Our preferred and easiest way to support Cathedral of Hope is by setting up a recurring gift.
Recurring gifts are managed through our Realm Member Portal. You can manage auto-giving, one time gifts and all your member information from there.
Many Ways To Give
Text To Give
- Simply send a text to 469-507-3839 with the amount you would like to contribute. Make sure to include the dollar sign before the amount. Example: $50.
- Within a few minutes, you’ll be sent a text with a link to register. Click on the link and enter your cardholder name and credit or debit card information.
- Once your registration is complete, you will receive a text verification and a receipt via email. For future giving, simply send a text with the amount you wish to give, and it will process automatically!
The easiest way to support Cathedral of Hope!
No need to remember to write a check or get cash for the offering plate – your weekly or monthly offering is automatically contributed.
Additionally, auto-giving helps Cathedral of Hope to predict and manage finances throughout the year, enabling more efficiency and new and innovative programming and worship.
To become an auto-giver you will need to be registered in our Realm system. Once you are registered, follow these steps:
- Log into your Realm Profile (using the steps above)
- Click the Giving Tab on the left side of your screen.
- Click the big blue button labeled “+Give”
- Enter your gift/gifts, the fund to which you want to give, the frequency, and when you want your gift to start
- Update your giving method (Credit / Debit / ACH Bank Draft). You can add multiple giving methods.
- Click Give to complete!
Give as you Shop
You can contribute to Cathedral of Hope while doing your everyday shopping. These programs do not require a cash contribution but contribute a percentage of the purchase price to Cathedral of Hope.
Kroger Community Rewards Card
Kroger Community Rewards is a shopping rewards program that will donate 1% of all purchases to a designated organization. If you are a Kroger shopper and would like to send 1% of all your Kroger purchases to CoH, follow these easy steps:
- Visit KrogerCommunityRewards.com
- Locate your state and click “EnrollNow:
- Sign in to your online account, or create an account
- Find and select “Cathedral of Hope”
- Click “Save”
You must link your card every year, starting August 1, to support the organization of your choice.
Remember every year you have to re-enroll. Click here to re-enroll your Kroger Community Rewards
Tom Thumb Good Neighbor Program
Activate your Tom Thumb/Randalls/Simon David Reward Card so that CoH Youth Ministries receives a cash donation of 1% of all of your purchase! Pick up a Good Neighbor Program form in the Ministry & Visitor’s Center and complete it indicating the Cathedral of Hope’s Good Neighbor number 2030 and return it to the store’s Courtesy Booth to link your Reward Card.
Amazon Smile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on Amazon Smile (https://smile.amazon.com ), the Amazon Smile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to Cathedral of Hope.
- Visit https://smile.amazon.com/ch/75-2571743. (This automatically sets Cathedral of Hope as your Target charity.)
- Click “Start Shopping”.
- You will be taken to a 2nd page where you Check the box “Yes, you understand you must start at https://smile.amazon.com to support Cathedral of Hope.”
- Click “Start Shopping”
- Shop amazon.com as normal.
The next time you shop Amazon.com, start at https://smile.amazon.com and then shop as normal! It’s that simple.
▲Return to Top▲
An estate gift is any gift for Cathedral of Hope United Church of Christ that is planned while you are alive, but which comes to the church from your estate after your death. Because estate gifts are planned, such gifts are often referred to as “Planned Gifts.”
The most common Planned Gift is a bequest; other types of Planned Gifts may provide:
- An attractive income for life with no management responsibilities.
- Income for a surviving loved one.
- A charitable tax deduction, if you itemize.
- Tax savings on long term capital gains.
- Financial support for future ministry of Cathedral of Hope and its programs.
A number of special Planned Gifts are available to United Church of Christ members through the national setting of our denomination. United Church Funds (UCF) offers and manages Gift Annuities, Pooled Income Funds, and helps church members set up Charitable Remainder Trusts – all of which provide life income, tax benefits, and then will benefit Cathedral of Hope at the end of the donor’s life.
For more detailed information contact Jerry Calumn.