Thinking About Becoming a Member?
At Cathedral of Hope United Church of Christ (CoH), we view membership as active participation, not just an addition to the roster, so we have designed a one-time, 2.5-hour membership commitment class that we hope will help you gain a sense of where you fit into this wonderful faith community so you can grow and serve.
Benefits of Membership
- Provides a spiritual family to support and encourage you
- Gives you a place to discover and use your gifts in ministry, and
- Gives you the accountability you need to grow
Privileges of Membership
- Voting at Congregational Meetings
- Eligibility for board committees (also other requirements)
- Eligibility for Board of Stewards positions (also other requirements)
We have four Membership Commitment Classes throughout the year. Pick the one that fits your schedule from the list below.
Childcare will be provided if requested one week prior to each class.