In just a few days we will celebrate Christmas Day and enter the season of Christmastide. Our services on Christmas Eve promise to offer us opportunities to center ourselves on the message of hope, joy, peace and love and usher in Christmas Day. Join us on Christmas Day as we replay our Christmas concert from just a couple of weeks ago. While you are preparing for the day’s festivities, this is a wonderful way to put you in the Christmas mood. Remember on Sunday, December 26 we will be holding just one worship service at 10am. This is a time for us to come together as “one” church bringing elements of all our many worship experiences together and looking forward to welcoming the new year and the God of new beginnings.
Please know how much your prayer, presence and support of Cathedral of Hope means to me personally and to the entire staff and Board of Stewards.
You help us change the lives of people in our community every day. Look at what God has done through YOU this year:
• More than 25,000 meals served through our meal ministries, including Breakfast at Cathedral of Hope, iCare, Taste of Hope and our food pantry
• More than 500 families fed through Thanksgiving Baskets
• 2,000 blessing bags distributed
• 250 children blessed by Christmas gifts though our “Giving Tree”
• 150 food relief boxes given to families in need at our annual Trunk or Treat event
• 25,142 volunteer hours generated in outreach and congregational care areas valued at $717,600
• Added a new worship service that is already averaging over 100 in attendance
• 253 people connected and growing in their relationship with God through small groups
• Over 350,000 people tuned into our worship services around the world and thousands have returned to in-person worship
• And so much more… the year is not over yet!
You can be proud of the impact your generosity makes, every day!
Many consider an end of year gift to Cathedral of Hope and if you are, I want to thank you in advance. I hope that we can end the year well and begin the new year strong. Any gift made online or postmarked before January 1, 2022, will be included in your 2021 giving statement and is tax deductible as allowed by law. To give online, click here.
Finally, may I take this opportunity to wish you a very happy Christmas and all the very best as we look forward to the new year. May God’s face shine upon you and grant you peace.
P.S. Please note that the church offices will be closed between Christmas and New Year and will re-open on Monday, January 3, 2022. Sunday services on January 2, return to normal schedule, 8:30&10 in person and online; 11 online; 11:45am in person and 1:30pm in person and online.